Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TSE

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Jun 25, 2007
St. Paul, Minnesota
I love Ramen. Although it has little to no nutritional value, it's filling and tastes good, and you can throw in some veggies and chicken for a solid meal.

What's your guy's favorite brand? Type? Flavor? How often do you eat? Repulsed by people who eat Ramen all day every day? Discuss!

Gotta say my favorite is the good ole' basic Maruchan Roast Chicken (although Beef and Pork flavor are still pretty good), block ramen... love boiling some water and having a filling meal in 10 minutes.

eternlgladiator

macrumors 68000
Jun 20, 2010
Twin Cities
once in a great while they're not bad. I usually go for the oriental flavor. I've actually experimented with just making my own version of the seasoning to avoid all the MSG and crap. I've gotten close once otherwise its strange.

Either way, at 4 or 5 for $1 it's not a bad thing to have in the cabinet for a rainy day.

Tomorrow

macrumors 604
Mar 2, 2008
Always a day away
I'm guessing you mean instant ramen? Not a big fan, although the real deal is sublime.

I haven't had the instant stuff since I was probably 13. Yes, I went through college without tasting a single bite of the stuff. It's absolutely vile, especially if you read the ingredients. :eek:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.