Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mjpearce023

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 10, 2012
Just a quick question because after searching for quite a while I couldn't find the answer. When you order a replacement Pure from bodyguardz does it come in the original packaging or is it different? I'm wondering because I bought 2 and the first one I messed up and the second one is a gift. I was going to use the 2nd one now and give the replacement as a gift but only if the replacement comes in the original packaging. Thanks for any info that can be provided.

rapaleeman

macrumors 6502
Sep 15, 2010
Just a quick question because after searching for quite a while I couldn't find the answer. When you order a replacement Pure from bodyguardz does it come in the original packaging or is it different? I'm wondering because I bought 2 and the first one I messed up and the second one is a gift. I was going to use the 2nd one now and give the replacement as a gift but only if the replacement comes in the original packaging. Thanks for any info that can be provided.

It's a brand new one in new packaging.

You then send them back the old one attached to the little receipt thing in the box to get credit to your account and allow for another replacement.

mjpearce023

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 10, 2012
It's a brand new one in new packaging.

You then send them back the old one attached to the little receipt thing in the box to get credit to your account and allow for another replacement.

Thanks for the info, I'll go ahead and install the other one tonight then.

ProudLoz

macrumors regular
Aug 26, 2012
Yeah, when I had asked for a Pure replacement and a replacement of the regular bodyguardz screen protector, the Pure Glass came in the retail package, while the normal screen protector did not.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.