Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

chrismarle

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 18, 2011
Canada
So, ordered mine on November 30th at 3AM (east).

Currently, it is in transit in Shanghai and it's said to be at my door on December 13th.

aprofetto8

macrumors regular
Jul 26, 2010
So, ordered mine on November 30th at 3AM (east).

Currently, it is in transit in Shanghai and it's said to be at my door on December 13th.

Ordered mine on November 30th at 7am Eastern.

Mine is set to leave Shanghai tomorrow but won't be here until the 17th. Did you do expedited shipping?

snberk103

macrumors 603
Oct 22, 2007
An Island in the Salish Sea
It just landed in Memphis, Tennessee.
Where in Canada? Unless you are in Ontario, don't watch the tracking too closely... it can get frustrating. I'm on the west coast and have watched the refurbed products hit Vancouver - 20 minutes away - before heading off to Winnipeg. Or Toronto. Or Montreal once. sigh... just be patient... it'll get there.

theturn

macrumors newbie
May 12, 2012
ordered around noon on the 30th slated for delivery 3 to 8 of january,

I half expect it will ship sooner, what was the anticipated delivery date for you?

chrismarle

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 18, 2011
Canada
Where in Canada? Unless you are in Ontario, don't watch the tracking too closely... it can get frustrating. I'm on the west coast and have watched the refurbed products hit Vancouver - 20 minutes away - before heading off to Winnipeg. Or Toronto. Or Montreal once. sigh... just be patient... it'll get there.

I'm just an hour from Montreal. FedEx confirmed to me that I can pick it at their office early in the morning on December 13th.

Since I'm working, it's useless and a waste of time for them to try to deliver it at my door.

----------

ordered around noon on the 30th slated for delivery 3 to 8 of january,

I half expect it will ship sooner, what was the anticipated delivery date for you?

December 24th - January 4th.

Scottuary

macrumors member
Jul 19, 2007
Ordered at 3:00am on Nov 30th (a few hours after they went on sale) and mine is still processing. Boo.

I called Apple today and got expedited shipping for free. Delivery says Dec 21 - 31. Hopefully it gets shipped out soon and I get it sometime next week.

chrismarle

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 18, 2011
Canada
Ordered at 3:00am on Nov 30th (a few hours after they went on sale) and mine is still processing. Boo.

I called Apple today and got expedited shipping for free. Delivery says Dec 21 - 31. Hopefully it gets shipped out soon and I get it sometime next week.

I think that maybe you can expect it earlier. Everyone was first getting late December for ETA but we're a lot to receive it even before mid December so there is hope for you, I think.

EDIT: At 1AM, my iMac left the FedEx facility in Memphis and is coming to Canada.

Last edited:

JonnyIreland

macrumors 6502a
Mar 10, 2010
Toronto, Canada
Toronto here, also ordered on Nov 30th. Still Processing. Very close to cancelling order after reading of some deliveries being made today already (if true). Apple my ass.

JSchwartz15

macrumors regular
Mar 21, 2012
Mine was processing until yesterday, when it switched to "Awaiting Payment". It is now on "Preparing to Ship". How long does it take to switch to shipping?

sucramdi

macrumors member
Jan 17, 2011
Quebec
I ordered mine at around 9:30-10:00 in the morning. Original dates were between the 27th and 3rd but I called and got them changed to 21st to 31st. It still says processing and I can cancel.

aprofetto8

macrumors regular
Jul 26, 2010
Just spoke with UPS. Mine is on its way to Kentucky today and should be at my door on Friday, Dec. 14. Tracking online however shows delivery for Monday, Dec. 17. Hopefully it comes before the weekend.

Gromruk

macrumors newbie
May 29, 2012
BC here. I ordered 6AM launch day and it's currently available for clearance in Mississauga. Expected delivery is still tomorrow the 13th.

jordiemac

macrumors member
May 24, 2012
Langley, BC
Woke up this morning to find "preparing to ship" ordered on the 30 at 7 am pacific time.
:apple:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 110

Yullover

macrumors newbie
Dec 11, 2012
Order dec.4 from Montreal, QC

Base 27" with 1TB fusion.

Pending in the credit card and still processing in the order page.

Delivery from jan 3 to jan 7 with standard shipping.

Maybe i will call for having faster shipping like many does here.

coolguy111

macrumors newbie
Dec 12, 2012
Mississauga, ON
I ordered at about 6 AM on the 30th, just west of Toronto (Mississauga), and my iMac's stuck in Kentucky for now.
Good luck to all my fellow Canucks, hope everyone gets their iMacs really soon :)

gorf37

macrumors newbie
Jul 23, 2012
Darn it, I shouldn't have waited to confer with my better half...

3.2GHz Quad-core Intel Core i5, Turbo Boost up to 3.6GHz
8GB 1600MHz DDR3 SDRAM - 2x4GB
1TB Fusion Drive
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680MX 2GB GDDR5

Ordered Nov 30th, 8PM PST. Whitehorse, Yukon

Ships 3-4 weeks, delivery by expedited shipping Jan 2 - Jan 7.

Excited to say the least!

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.