Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Visual Media > Digital Video

Old Dec 12, 2012, 02:18 AM   #1
sunandsurf
macrumors regular

anybody have problems with Final Cut Pro X 10.0.6 when playing QuickTime?

Not a big deal but I just noticed it today. I was working on something and decided to take a short break and played something using QT. After just 5 minutes or so, I quit QT and tried to continue with FCP. Couldn't. It seemed frozen. After quitting FCP and restarting, everything was fine so it's not a big deal but I was just wondering if there's a known conflict between the two?

Thanks.
sunandsurf is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12, 2012, 06:03 AM   #2
daybreak
macrumors 6502a

When you went back to FCP-X did you get a beach ball?. Also we are now on 10.0.7.
I find a lot of people quit FCP-X when finish for the day. I hide mine so i dont have to go through the opening procedure every time.
daybreak is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12, 2012, 06:13 AM   #3
sunandsurf
macrumors regular

nope; no spinning wheel; just sat there. oh well; not a big deal; just wondering.

and yeah, i gatta update my program but first i gatta get some sleep!
sunandsurf is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12, 2012, 06:48 AM   #4
salacious
macrumors 6502a

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunandsurf View Post
Not a big deal but I just noticed it today. I was working on something and decided to take a short break and played something using QT. After just 5 minutes or so, I quit QT and tried to continue with FCP. Couldn't. It seemed frozen. After quitting FCP and restarting, everything was fine so it's not a big deal but I was just wondering if there's a known conflict between the two?

Thanks.
its not just qt that is causing it, mine has crashed 6 times in 2 days good thing there is auto-save, il update to .7 when i have time
salacious is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Visual Media > Digital Video