Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iWaiting

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 10, 2012
Ok
here is the question all the pics I have seen inc. the ones on the Apple site show the wireless KB with the horizontal enter key , but the keyboards that are sold on the Apple site as a single unit show the vertical enter key as on the MBP

I have tried the first type as AC sent me one as a replacement its awful to use as I have a MBP as well ( iMac on order ) old iMac RIP

so peeps which one did you get

baxlobs

macrumors regular
Nov 21, 2012
Suffolk UK
Ok
here is the question all the pics I have seen inc. the ones on the Apple site show the wireless KB with the horizontal enter key , but the keyboards that are sold on the Apple site as a single unit show the vertical enter key as on the MBP

I have tried the first type as AC sent me one as a replacement its awful to use as I have a MBP as well ( iMac on order ) old iMac RIP

so peeps which one did you get

Mine has the vertical enter key, actually it is not a rectangle, but is longer in the vertical dimension, the top half is a bit wider. Is this the key shape you mean?

iWaiting

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 10, 2012
yes the same shape as a MBP one but 99% of the pics show the horizontal shaped one ( which I hate with a passion )

thanks for the input

VilleK

macrumors newbie
Oct 28, 2012
It might have something to do with the keyboard setup you opt for. I'm from Finland and my MBP has the vertical enter key to make room for additional letters we have over here in the north... like ä, ö & å

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.