Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Goftrey

macrumors 68000
Original poster
May 20, 2011
Wales, UK
I've got my 3GS running 6.0 jailbroken & I really, really hate the 'new & improved' App Store's new search function with a passion. Being able to see only 1 result at a time and have that horrible laggy sliding animation is really getting on my nerves. Is there a Cydia tweak out there that reverts the Store back to how it was in iOS5>?

JPNFRK7

macrumors 6502a
Sep 27, 2012
California
I've got my 3GS running 6.0 jailbroken & I really, really hate the 'new & improved' App Store's new search function with a passion. Being able to see only 1 result at a time and have that horrible laggy sliding animation is really getting on my nerves. Is there a Cydia tweak out there that reverts the Store back to how it was in iOS5>?

Have you considered downgrading? (assuming you have your shsh saved)

hamiltonDSi

macrumors 68000
Jul 29, 2012
Romania
I didn’t know iOS 6 could be JB.
Am I missing something?

iOS 6 can be jailbroken but it's tetherd on the 3GS, A4 & A5 devices...No love for the A6 devices.
I think the only untetherd Jailbreak for iOS 6 is working on the Oldbootrom 3GS...

teamjaycub

macrumors 6502
Oct 22, 2011
iOS 6 can be jailbroken but it's tetherd on the 3GS, A4 & A5 devices...No love for the A6 devices.
I think the only untetherd Jailbreak for iOS 6 is working on the Oldbootrom 3GS...

A5 doesn't have a bootrom exploit, so it cannot currently be jailbroken in any way on iOS 6.

iOS 6 tethered JB is only for A4 devices and the 3GS.
iOS 6 untethered is only for old bootrom 3GS.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.