Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Desktops > iMac

Old Dec 12, 2012, 03:55 PM   #1
Trojans
macrumors member

Early delivery POSSIBLE ????????

Hi guys,

I know you are all excited about the 27" iMac, and fortunately, I'm among the folks who ordered iMac on 30th of November. As of right now, My iMac is in transit and currently in Louisville,KY. From past experience, shipping from Louisville to South Cal would just take last than 2 days, so my question is that if it is possible that UPS/APPLE would in fact deliver the iMac by Friday of this week in stead of next Monday, 12/17?

Thanks,
Please leave your thoughts here.
Trojans is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12, 2012, 04:00 PM   #2
BSoares
macrumors regular

Same boat here... my iMac is there too. I got an iPad mini delivered today and it was in KY yesterday so it only took one day to get to my house from there. So is the iMac leaves tonight I'm hoping for a delivery tomorrow, even though it currently says Monday on UPS.com. If not tomorrow Friday would be great, then I have all weekend to play with it.

Please come early... please! UPS is usually pretty good at delivering things as fast as possible in my area.
BSoares is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12, 2012, 04:03 PM   #3
Trojans
macrumors member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSoares View Post
Same boat here... my iMac is there too. I got an iPad mini delivered today and it was in KY yesterday so it only took one day to get to my house from there. So is the iMac leaves tonight I'm hoping for a delivery tomorrow, even though it currently says Monday on UPS.com. If not tomorrow Friday would be great, then I have all weekend to play with it.

Please come early... please! UPS is usually pretty good at delivering things as fast as possible in my area.
I bought a 21" iMac less than two weeks ago, and it's a bad unit because of backlit bleeding issue. This friday is the last day I can return it, so I really hope UPS can deliver the 27" by Friday. Otherwise, I won't have a computer to use this weekend, and that's unimaginable that a world without a computer
Trojans is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12, 2012, 05:33 PM   #4
glitch44
macrumors 65816

I think the only one who can really answer this is UPS/ Fedex.
glitch44 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13, 2012, 06:09 AM   #5
BSoares
macrumors regular

I guess we still have tomorrow to get it but mine is still sitting in KY

Next on that progress is the Import Scan, then departure scan and after that should be my local store just before delivery. Hopefully these steps happen today and I get it tomorrow.
BSoares is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13, 2012, 06:11 AM   #6
atteligibility
macrumors regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojans View Post
Hi guys,

I know you are all excited about the 27" iMac, and fortunately, I'm among the folks who ordered iMac on 30th of November. As of right now, My iMac is in transit and currently in Louisville,KY. From past experience, shipping from Louisville to South Cal would just take last than 2 days, so my question is that if it is possible that UPS/APPLE would in fact deliver the iMac by Friday of this week in stead of next Monday, 12/17?

Thanks,
Please leave your thoughts here.
See here
http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1506955

Some of us still have monday estimate on the website, but we're getting email notifications (if signed up with UPS My Choice) that delivery will be on Friday.
atteligibility is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Desktops > iMac