Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Old Dec 13, 2012, 09:44 AM   #1
johnchart
macrumors member

iPad Mini wallpaper help

I have downloaded several batches of wallpaper for my iPad mini. When I go to Brightness & Wallpaper in settings, none of the pictures I want to use are there. What should I do to be able to use them as background?

Thanks.

John
johnchart is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13, 2012, 09:47 AM   #2
GoCubsGo
macrumors Nehalem

You downloaded them to your camera roll? You go to settings and brightness/wallpaper then you should see a list of locations such as wallpaper, camera roll, etc. Wallpaper is only going to have the stock wallpaper. Your camera roll will have everything else.
GoCubsGo is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13, 2012, 11:39 AM   #3
johnchart
macrumors member

iPad Mini wallpaper help

I'm new at this. Let me start again. I downloaded 4 different wallpaper apps & they show on my home page. When I go to Brightness & Wallpaper none of the wallpaper shows up in Camera Roll & My Photo Stream. The Wallpaper area does show the basic wallpaper that came with the Mini. How do I get wallpaper to show in Camera Roll or Photo Stream?

Also, I would like to have the wallpaper change every few minutes like it does on my iMac computer.

Thanks for your help.

John
Old Dec 13, 2012, 12:23 PM   #4
HazyCloud
macrumors 68030

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnchart View Post
I'm new at this. Let me start again. I downloaded 4 different wallpaper apps & they show on my home page. When I go to Brightness & Wallpaper none of the wallpaper shows up in Camera Roll & My Photo Stream. The Wallpaper area does show the basic wallpaper that came with the Mini. How do I get wallpaper to show in Camera Roll or Photo Stream?

Also, I would like to have the wallpaper change every few minutes like it does on my iMac computer.

Thanks for your help.

John
You'll need to save wallpapers from those apps. They don't automatically show up when you download the app(s).

Your wallpaper can't change on its own unless you jailbreak. It is not a supported feature in iOS.
Old Jan 14, 2013, 10:18 AM   #5
johnchart
macrumors member

Wallpaper problem

Here is my problem- In the past I have NEVER had any problem whatsoever changing wallpaper. Now, since this Xmas wallpaper strangely appeared on my iMac I cannot get rid of it. I don't have any idea where it came from.

John

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting