Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Dec 13, 2012, 05:19 PM   #1
From A Buick 8
macrumors 68030

TV Season issue with The Office

Can you help me with an issue i am having, i like the new way the iTunes handles TV shows. All of my TV show are behaving except for season 4 of the office, it show up twice. Once where it should (between season 3 and season 5) and then again after season 9. Only three episodes show up there, it may be because they are not really episodes they are deleted scenes and such, but i have those in some of the other TV shows and they are not creating problems there.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot First.png
Views:	38
Size:	302.9 KB
ID:	383434   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2nd.png
Views:	26
Size:	215.9 KB
ID:	383435   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot last.png
Views:	24
Size:	171.0 KB
ID:	383436  

Old Dec 13, 2012, 06:20 PM   #2
WishIWasHere
macrumors regular

I've had stuff like this pop up from time to time with music, tv shows, whatever, and it's pretty much always some kind of metadata problem. Like there's a space before the title of the show or some oddball thing like that. Don't know if you bought these on itunes or ripped them from discs or what, but my first move is to always go through and make sure that metadata matches up the way it should. If they were bought on itunes I can't imagine why this problem would pop up, so I assume they came from somewhere else.
WishIWasHere is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13, 2012, 07:06 PM   #3
From A Buick 8
macrumors 68030

Quote:
Originally Posted by WishIWasHere View Post
I've had stuff like this pop up from time to time with music, tv shows, whatever, and it's pretty much always some kind of metadata problem. Like there's a space before the title of the show or some oddball thing like that. Don't know if you bought these on itunes or ripped them from discs or what, but my first move is to always go through and make sure that metadata matches up the way it should. If they were bought on itunes I can't imagine why this problem would pop up, so I assume they came from somewhere else.
Thanks for the response, these are ripped from DVD's. I have gone in and updated all of the info to match. I think i might just pull them out of iTunes and add them back and see it is get right after that.

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store