Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Visual Media > Digital Video

Old Dec 13, 2012, 08:54 PM   #1
vintres
macrumors newbie

iMovie: projects showing not playing, some clips missing

So, i opened my iMovie having changed nothing, but all of a sudden. All my projects disappeared. I was left with only clips. Then I checked around forums and I deleted in Library- Preferences some of the imovie plist (apps and imovie).

Now...I restarted, and rebooted, and then it looked fine at first (i.e. showing my projects) However, they don't play. And also now in the clips section most of the clips are missing. It's weird. I know there are threads on this topic, but I haven't found any on this specific case.

I am on iMovie 11.

thank you so much for reading through here, hope someone has an answer
vintres is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14, 2012, 04:59 PM   #2
daybreak
macrumors 6502a

Firstly were are you importing your clips too. Main hard drive or external drive?
daybreak is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14, 2012, 09:07 PM   #3
vintres
macrumors newbie

The clips were previuosly all imported. I import into iPhoto, and then when I open iMovie it imports the new videos in. It's all internal harddrive.

However, all of a sudden, only parts of clips where there, and the projects where there, but didn't run anymore...
vintres is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Visual Media > Digital Video