Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

WhiteIphone5

macrumors 65816
Original poster
May 27, 2011
Lima, Peru
in your opinion whats the best game released this year so far, that has lots of players involved? something adventurous like far cry 3 or uncharted from ps3.
i want to purchase a game on demand but i would like to know if there are lots of activity going on. and that its a fun game to play as well.

Suspended
Jan 18, 2005
Borderlands 2. Didn't enjoy the first but had a good feeling about the sequel, preordered it and the DLC season pass (urgh), and I've enjoyed it thoroughly. I tried a bit in single player and it's just dull - definitely a game to play with friends.

macrumors 68040
Dec 16, 2011
Need for Speed Most Wanted is about as social as a game can get.

Before you even get into the multiplayer, everything you do is tracked and compared to your friends. From the times you get on the races, to the fastest through to speed cameras, to even how many points you've racked up on your certain car.

Multiplayer is a blast and all those social factors play in on Multiplayer too. Really amazing social game.

KylePowers

macrumors 68000
Mar 5, 2011
Biased because I've been playing the series since it was first released, but Halo 4!

Good story (I liked it, at least) and multiplayer is a lot of fun if you have some good friends to play with. I didn't play Halo 3 and Reach that much, but Halo 4 got me started up all over again :)

JohnnyComeLatly

macrumors member
Nov 12, 2010
Agree with Halo4. Halo3 was a ton of fun and I made friends during on-line play, that I hang out now with in real life today.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.