Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Mac Basics and Help

Old Dec 15, 2012, 08:01 PM   #1
california22
macrumors newbie

Help with enter/return key

hello, i just got a macbook air and i am new to the whole mac thing. So i have a problem. i have a question on the enter/ return key. It works as to press enter and also to return when i type. But i couldn't use it on this chat website. for example i want to message people, after i type my message, i press the enter key and it did not send the message. It just return and created and new line of space for me to type. Can anybody help me? please
california22 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 16, 2012, 03:14 AM   #2
Stooby Mcdoobie
macrumors 6502a

Sounds like the site uses an event handler for the enter/return key that returns you to a new line instead of sending the message. This has nothing to do with your Mac. Have you tried visiting the website in another operating system? If you do, I bet you'll find that the same thing happens.
Stooby Mcdoobie is online now   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Mac Basics and Help