Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Mac and PC Games

View Poll Results: How should I start/continue ESO on YouTube?
Continue with my Level 26 Khajiit Nightblade 0 0%
Start a Templar 0 0%
Start a Sorcerer 0 0%
Start a Dragon Knight 1 100.00%
Start a new Nightblade 0 0%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

Old Dec 8, 2014, 08:15 AM   #1
Elmzeh
macrumors regular

Elder Scrolls Online - YouTube Series?

Hey Guys,

Hope you're all good! So I've got a few new series going on that I've started up since starting my channel again which are: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel and Game of Thrones however amongst other titles was considering doing a series on Elder Scrolls Online running in OS X on my Retina MacBook Pro.

Would anyone be interested in something like that and if so please feel free to respond to the poll and help me decide how best to take this forward!

Also, it would be great if you could let me know whether you'd want to see full episodes with me doing everything or just the interesting bits like dungeons etc and I'm also to do it with or without commentary!
Elmzeh is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Mac and PC Games

Tags
elder, online, scrolls, youtube