Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

HazelLight197

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 26, 2012
Belgium
Hey guys,

I ordered a base high end 27 inch on the 2nd of December.
Due wireless bank transfer I got moved to a lame 'januari'.

I also ordered some speakers and a superdrive so basicly I assume that my order first will be shipped to the hub in The Netherlands/Belgium. There my order will be merged and shipped to me by TNT.

Anyway, just starting this thread for all of us in the unfortunate january camp, as the other threads are a bit depressing to read haha. Hope this'll help estimate our delivery dates.

Ps:mine's still processing ...

Last edited:

iWaiting

macrumors regular
Dec 10, 2012
hope this thread sticks
I started one and they moved it to the date range January one

just for info I ordered a 27 with fusion on the 8 Dec 2012

HazelLight197

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 26, 2012
Belgium
Oh? Didn't know there was another Januari thread? There is the till 7 januari, but those orders will probably be delivered in December anyway.

I just think that it sucks that we have to wait a few weeks for a 2k plus AIO.
But it's worth it and I do realise that there r more things worse in the world haha. So sorry if I did a repost...

Last edited:

EK23

macrumors member
Oct 26, 2012
hope this thread sticks
I started one and they moved it to the date range January one

just for info I ordered a 27 with fusion on the 8 Dec 2012

I ordered one for a surprise for my wife on the 10th because I was waiting for my Christmas bonus. I have the same vague date of January. No change as of this morning.

Bertvm

macrumors newbie
Dec 16, 2012
NL
Hi, ordered my 27" i7 on november 30th just when it became available in the store in NL. Had to do a wire transfer due to the fact my creditcard was limited. At first the due date was somewhere between X-mas and the 31th. Because i did a wire transfer , and payed in advance, i got a special treatment, the order was delayed to wk 1/2 of 2013.
Not amused tho....

HazelLight197

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 26, 2012
Belgium
Forgot to mention that I did write an email White Chicks style to Apple.

No answer yet, with my opening line like 'Dear Mr Royal Apple, I am a white man in Europe' they probably think i'm crazy as hell hahaha.

santatracker

macrumors member
Dec 11, 2012
Hello all:

Ordered my BTO 27" iMac on 10-Dec. Called Apple a couple of times and got free expedited shipping. But since the 10th, all it says "shipping in January". I live in Canada.

Mac32

Suspended
Nov 20, 2010
I ordred my iMac on 7. desember. Orignally it was 31.november, but I changed my order, and now I'm in the January camp. I have to stop checking out this forum several times a day, because it's gonna be a long wait I'm afraid. Apple seem to be shipping out a lot of 27'' iMacs for various stores (Apple and non-Apple ones), and I guess the people in the January camp are gonna have a long wait...we're definately not given priority at the moment... :(

medi.freak

macrumors regular
May 26, 2011
Ordered on the 7th in Germany, ships in January as well...

I need it to ship in January actually since I won't be here until the 7th... So I am actually hoping that it is not being delivered before that =P Might be the only one who is hoping in that direction...

HazelLight197

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 26, 2012
Belgium
I do have a feelin we'll have them either the last week of december or the first week in januari. Obviously orders must be comin in like crazy! Feels good to read that i'm not alone, they think i'm losing it here at home, I'm even neglecting my MacBook these days....

medi.freak

macrumors regular
May 26, 2011
I do have a feelin we'll have them either the last week of december or the first week in januari. Obviously orders must be comin in like crazy! Feels good to read that i'm not alone, they think i'm losing it here at home, I'm even neglecting my MacBook these days....

well, if that is true I just hope it gets here when my roommate is here to at least put it in our apartment instead of someone elses...

(even though they are not allowed to do this the post often just gave my apple products to another apartment number when I was gone.... :mad: )

santatracker

macrumors member
Dec 11, 2012
Ordered on the 7th in Germany, ships in January as well...

I need it to ship in January actually since I won't be here until the 7th... So I am actually hoping that it is not being delivered before that =P Might be the only one who is hoping in that direction...

Hi there. Any change with your status?

crows

macrumors member
Nov 26, 2012
I ordered mine on Dec 3 @ 9:00 am EST and it is still processing... sigh, the wait is the worst part..

Photography

macrumors 65816
Apr 10, 2007
Ordered on Dec 1 in the afternoon with a Dec 31 - Jan 7 delivery window, and still processing...

Overg

macrumors 6502
May 26, 2012
Wonder what the January means...
Because if it was the first or so they could write shipping 3-4 weeks and it will be ok.
So January, means:
We had a batch of computers we sold it all.
Now wait to another batch. Which will be available somewhere in the middle of January.

santatracker

macrumors member
Dec 11, 2012
Wonder what the January means...
Because if it was the first or so they could write shipping 3-4 weeks and it will be ok.
So January, means:
We had a batch of computers we sold it all.
Now wait to another batch. Which will be available somewhere in the middle of January.

Yea that could be a strong possibility. It says "ships in Jan". So a long way to go.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.