Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

medi.freak

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 26, 2011
I bet there are others out there who use this forum regularly to procrastinate doing other things, like studying, chores or mowing the lawn..

So, let's see it! What is it that you SHOULD be doing right now?

I should be studying physiology (med school)

fotoflc.jpg

Shrink

macrumors G3
Feb 26, 2011
New England, USA
Why does it make me very nervous that a future Doc is NOT studying physiology and is, rather, futzing around here.:eek:

Of course, that explains a lot when I think of some of the Docs i've met!!!:(

:rolleyes: :D

medi.freak

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 26, 2011
Why does it make me very nervous that a future Doc is NOT studying physiology and is, rather, futzing around here.:eek:

Of course, that explains a lot when I think of some of the Docs i've met!!!:(

:rolleyes: :D

lol. if you'd only know...

no seriously, my semester pretty much consists of studying, and procrastinating doing exactly that. And I think med students are as much allowed to procrastinate as tech students or language students are, right? As long as I still pass my tests... :confused:

Oh, and I will go as far as saying that EVERYONE who is watching this thread would have something more productive to do ;)

Happybunny

macrumors 68000
Sep 9, 2010
I know I would like to be doing her right now.:cool:
haydenpanettiere011366.jpg

But as I'm retired, there is no have to any more.:D

Destroysall

macrumors 65816
Feb 28, 2012
United States
A three page essay that's due by midnight. I am not too worried as today is my last day for finals and essays are usually pretty easy for me. .:)

destroysall.

wordoflife

macrumors 604
Jul 6, 2009
Studying for a chemistry test.
Then, ... I have to study for electricity/circuitry/capacitance test. lol

Doing chemistry right now. I hope the electricity/circuitry/capacitance isn't too hard to pick up. :eek: Since I have no idea what it's about...

Should've not left it tonight and done it this past weekend.
Well, 8 hours to go...

Caliber26

macrumors 68020
Sep 25, 2009
Orlando, FL
I should be shopping for Christmas gifts but, like most years, I'll probably rush out on the 24th to buy everyone gift cards.

dinggus

macrumors 65816
Jan 17, 2012
I know I would like to be doing her right now.:cool:

But as I'm retired, there is no have to any more.:D

I don't think you'd be able to handle her if you're retired.

---

I was suppose to go to the gym at 8pm, it's now 12:30am. I got side tracked by playing on my iPad Mini, and then wife letting me open my Christmas Gift before she has to wrap it which was the Jot Pro and got carried away scribbling.

Thanks to this thread, I'm going to the gym now.

Graveyard

macrumors regular
Jul 29, 2009
Romania
I should be working right now on translating tehnical documentation from English to Romanian and from Romanian to English. Instead i'm fooling around on my iPad. None of my workmates seem to have any energy left to do any actual work since the holidays are so close.

spykthomas

macrumors member
Nov 19, 2012
I should be trying to sell Apple equipment to schools.

But as CHristmas holidays are so close, they don't want to do anything and neither do I.

Just coasting out the week until I go away on Friday....

pagansoul

macrumors 65816
Aug 10, 2006
Earth
People are starting to float in for work at 8. I get in before 7am to miss all the traffic and catch up on my reading. I can tell that we are about 2/3 work force this week, it will be under 1/2 next week. I love working when no one else is here. I'll come in Monday and be let go about 1, Tuesday is Holiday and it will appear that no one will be back till 2013. Then the new work year begins on Wednesday, January 2nd. :D Happy Yule everyone.

inselstudent

macrumors 6502a
Jul 27, 2012
I could be studying maths for my studies of informatics, I guess. But I'm gonn a take the next few days off and carry on after the holidays.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.