Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Mac Community > Community Discussion > Politics, Religion, Social Issues

Old Jan 2, 2013, 12:01 PM   #151
MrWillie
macrumors 65816

Quote:
Originally Posted by quagmire View Post
Get him for harassment, stalking, restraining order, etc. But, I don't believe in automatic jail time, labeled a rapist, and put on the sex offenders list.

What kind of education? Would it be abstinence only? You hit the nail on the head with the supervision part.
If she is beneath the age of consent, and the parent says no, then he has sexual relations, he is a rapist. He did not have consent. (Please feel free to switch the he and she or use she/she he/he, the choice is yours.)

Education.
Let me tell you about me. After the ex wife had our third child, I took care of things. Simple, quick, easy and painless. I am an advocate of the male manning up and taking care business. You wouldn't believe the number of 40 plus males that won't get that done because they believe that they won't ejaculate afterwards. It's sad. So yes, we need to desperately fix that that. Both boys and girls need to know both how their parts work, and the parts of the opposite sex work. They need to know how babies are made (scientifically). The need to understand the psychological aspects of it, complications that could be involved (diseases) and how to reduce those risks (to yes, include abstinence). Let us also included "So Your Pregnant, Now What ?" training. Let's hit the whole nine yards.

On a side note, I would also like to see "Let's not have Sex with *******s" training, but that might just encourage it.
Old Jan 2, 2013, 12:18 PM   #152
Muscle Master
macrumors 6502

I wonder if they are together now..
Old Jan 2, 2013, 01:49 PM   #153
AhmedFaisal

<snip>

Last edited by AhmedFaisal; Nov 16, 2013 at 05:54 PM.
  0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Mac Community > Community Discussion > Politics, Religion, Social Issues