Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Dec 17, 2012, 03:24 PM   #1
blueclip
macrumors newbie

Calendar App -- No time required

Currently looking for an app that allows you to create appointments WITHOUT requiring a specific time. It's kind of a day planner, but instead of time, I'd just like to write down specific things to do on that day. Any ideas? If it could sync to be able to access on iPhone/iPad that would be great.

Cheers!
blueclip is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17, 2012, 04:30 PM   #2
flynz4
macrumors 68030

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueclip View Post
Currently looking for an app that allows you to create appointments WITHOUT requiring a specific time. It's kind of a day planner, but instead of time, I'd just like to write down specific things to do on that day. Any ideas? If it could sync to be able to access on iPhone/iPad that would be great.

Cheers!
I just click "All Day".

/Jim
flynz4 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store