Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Buying Tips and Advice

Old Apr 23, 2013, 04:01 PM   #1
Magic2007
macrumors newbie

Final Cut Pro X Keyboard

Hello everyone,
I want to buy a Final Cut Pro X Keyboard is the old keyboard of final Cut Pro shortcuts the same?

Thank you
Magic2007 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23, 2013, 04:14 PM   #2
larrylaffer
macrumors 6502

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic2007 View Post
Hello everyone,
I want to buy a Final Cut Pro X Keyboard is the old keyboard of final Cut Pro shortcuts the same?

Thank you
Unfortunately no. Because the features of the two FCPs are so different, it's not really possible. You're better off using a standard keyboard and familiarizing yourself with the common shortcuts.

You might want to check out this document from Apple which explains how to effectively use FCP X when you're used to FCP 7.
larrylaffer is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23, 2013, 04:35 PM   #3
Magic2007
macrumors newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by larrylaffer View Post
Unfortunately no. Because the features of the two FCPs are so different, it's not really possible. You're better off using a standard keyboard and familiarizing yourself with the common shortcuts.

You might want to check out this document from Apple which explains how to effectively use FCP X when you're used to FCP 7.
Thank you larrylaffer
I was going to purchase a used keyboard very cheap, but I think this new one would be great with my FCPX.
http://store.apple.com/dk/product/H7...rtcut-keyboard
Magic2007 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Buying Tips and Advice

Tags
final cut pro x keyboard