Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

b3av3r

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 9, 2012
Louisiana
Unless I am missing something, possibly an option, there are no post counts on this forum. Is this correct?

Post counts have always been a badge of honor, or a torture for the rest of the members, but it always was a somewhat gauge of whether you could trust the person's post.

dukebound85

macrumors Core
Jul 17, 2005
5045 feet above sea level
Unless I am missing something, possibly an option, there are no post counts on this forum. Is this correct?

Post counts have always been a badge of honor, or a torture for the rest of the members, but it always was a somewhat gauge of whether you could trust the person's post.

there are.

your post count can be seen under your profile and at various stages, you will see your rank change

Scepticalscribe

macrumors Ivy Bridge
Jul 29, 2008
In a coffee shop.
I've been stuck on 68040 for a long time though.

Yes, the time gaps between achieving more elevated posting ranks seem to increase with the years, (and you think you race through some of the earlier ones).

Then, again, some of the ranks themselves seem to last forever.....Just wait until you get to the nirvana where one finds ranks comprised of those single letters and numbers - why, you'll be decades as a G5.....

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.