Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Mac Community > Site and Forum Feedback

Old May 4, 2013, 09:38 PM   #1
johnnnw
macrumors 65816

This wasn't appropriate anywhere else... just found this. Thank You Macrumors Admins

Admins, Staff and Mods

Just wanted to thank Macrumors for being such a great forum.

No other Apple forum the size or quality of this one exists. Questions are answered swiftly and answered well.

Thank you for the excellent Apple resource forum, I find myself here a lot, sometimes just reading learning more about everything, sometimes able to answer others q's.

:
johnnnw is offline   3 Reply With Quote
Old May 7, 2013, 02:05 PM   #2
mscriv
macrumors 68040

It's nice to see some praise here the feedback forum. I too appreciate MR as it has been a regular part of my online life for over 5 years now.

I'll second the OP's appreciation, but let me add to it by also thanking the active members who help make this community what it is.
Old May 16, 2013, 12:59 PM   #3
the8thark
macrumors 68040

I happen to agree it's one of the best rumour sites out there. Well worthy of the praise.

MacRumors Forums > Mac Community > Site and Forum Feedback