Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Graver Wubin

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 8, 2012
I scratched the back of the ipad and I was just wondering if it is possible to detail the back of the Ipad. The gen is third. Also if you detailed the back post pictures please and thank you.

SnowLeopard OSX

macrumors 6502a
Dec 5, 2012
California
I scratched the back of the ipad and I was just wondering if it is possible to detail the back of the Ipad. The gen is third. Also if you detailed the back post pictures please and thank you.

You're probably better off just investing in a folio case cover for your iPad to both prevent it from being exposed to you and from happening it being scratched in the future. I haven't ever considered getting my iPad carved, nor do I know anyone who has -- most people are obsessive about keeping it as scratch free as possible for as long as possible.

Recommended iPad case:

http://goincase.com/products/detail/book-jacket-revolution-cl60131

Thetonyk123

macrumors 68000
Aug 14, 2011
Earth
Well sadly there isn't much you can do. There's tons of cases on the market though that could cover it up

rjalda100

macrumors regular
Oct 13, 2012
Canada
You could get a case to cover it up and protect it from future scratches, but other than that there's not much you can do.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.