Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone

Old Dec 19, 2012, 07:38 AM   #1
arthur.o
macrumors newbie

IPhone 3Gs Itunes logo after any restore

Hi First of all - I am Pole, so my english may be not the best, but on the polish forums I could find no help..
Before this problem i was dealing with Iphone stucked on apple logo, but after several restores it started stucking on Itunes logo with cable below.
I tried restore 5.1.1 ( NO BB ) and 6.0.1 nothing helps. Iphone after the restore goes stuck again!
Please Help, You know, how hard it is to leave without an Iphone!

----------

And i got to add, that i am using redsn0w for restoring, becouse i hate all the errors from iTunes!
arthur.o is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search