Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Dec 19, 2012, 10:12 AM   #1
Andy348
macrumors 6502

Application like iStat bandwidth function for router

I'm looking for an iStat-like application that I can use to monitor my total downloads from my router. My issue is that the router will flash like crazy and the internet connection will get very slow without anyone in my apartment using it. I figure it's either someone is using it and saying they're not, or there's someone out there stealing my wifi connection. I've already changed the password to no avail.

So is there a way to see the total kb/s downloading from the router rather than from one individual Mac? The router is a Linksys and we're all using Macs.

TIA
Shure SRH440
Andy348 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store