Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iOS > Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks

Old Dec 19, 2012, 10:18 AM   #1
frankge973
macrumors newbie

Internet connection goes to sleep without reason

I've seen that Internet connection seems to go to sleep in my iPhone4 jailbreak.
I've not noticed this before, at least until I changed my operator but now I noticed it because I was using a VOIP app and sometimes I didn't receive call notification.
So, I tried to send me an email to my account gamil configured with push notification and .... mail it arrives after 7/8 minutes.
If I navigate to a website, so using internet connection, it seems connection restablish again.
Some suggestions?
Thanks
frankge973 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iOS > Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks