Help! I don't think i am doing this right. Trying to record a Vlog (Canon T4i & Yeti) - MacRumors Forums
Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Visual Media > Digital Video

Old Dec 19, 2012, 03:19 PM   #1
VideoNewbie
macrumors 6502

Help! I don't think i am doing this right. Trying to record a Vlog (Canon T4i & Yeti)

So i have my canon set up to record video i plan to export from canon into imovie to edit

i also have my yeti microphone and plan to record with garageband.i read that in order to export audio from garabeband to imovie i have to first send the audio from garageband into itunes and then from itunes into imovie

somehow this whole set up i have does not seem right. what would be the best setup for what i am trying to do? thanks
VideoNewbie is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19, 2012, 03:50 PM   #2
boch82
macrumors 6502

Quote:
Originally Posted by VideoNewbie View Post
So i have my canon set up to record video i plan to export from canon into imovie to edit

i also have my yeti microphone and plan to record with garageband.i read that in order to export audio from garabeband to imovie i have to first send the audio from garageband into itunes and then from itunes into imovie

somehow this whole set up i have does not seem right. what would be the best setup for what i am trying to do? thanks
why not use the input on the t4i?
boch82 is offline   2 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Visual Media > Digital Video