Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X > Mac OS X Server, Xserve, and Networking

Old Dec 19, 2012, 05:50 PM   #1
stoneliu0987
macrumors newbie

iCal troubleshooting: wrong dates displayed

Hi,
could anyone please help me with this? As the picture shows, my iCal shows wrong dates. Also, it seems like all the original applications that come with the OS have this problems: the History of my Safari also shows different days (Monday, Tuesday, etc.) with the same date "June, 7th". Same as my iPhoto. I haven't checked the other programs yet, but files are saved with the correct dates and times(when I open the Finder to see them). I've reinstalled OS and done latest Software Updates. Please help me fix this problems. Also, please let me know if you need any additional information.
Thanks in advance!
Jenny
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen shot 2012-12-19 at 6.48.53 PM.png
Views:	46
Size:	183.4 KB
ID:	384636  
stoneliu0987 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X > Mac OS X Server, Xserve, and Networking