Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

vittoriolrs

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 19, 2012
Is there an option to keep the screen from locking while on a call?

It's really annoying that it lock all the time while in a call.

thanks in advance!

Jaypi

macrumors regular
Nov 10, 2012
Los Angeles
It doesn't lock for me when I call somebody?

If you mean to auto lock - just deactivate the auto lock function in the Settings.

vittoriolrs

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 19, 2012
It doesn't lock for me when I call somebody?

If you mean to auto lock - just deactivate the auto lock function in the Settings.

Thanks for your response.

I can´t take the auto lock function, because I have my corporate email in the phone and it force you to have the auto lock function on.

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
Even with auto-lock I don't believe the call locks during a call--at least not when you are talking on it normally (basically at the ear). If you are doing it via speakerphone, or a headset (wired or wireless), then I think it does happen after some time.

vittoriolrs

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 19, 2012
Even with auto-lock I don't believe the call locks during a call--at least not when you are talking on it normally (basically at the ear). If you are doing it via speakerphone, or a headset (wired or wireless), then I think it does happen after some time.

That´s right C DM, it happens when I am using it in my car, with the Bluetooth.

But is odd, because when I am listening music, with Bluetooth in the car, it does not block, but when I receive a call after some time it blocks.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.