Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jstar002

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 5, 2012
I'm with Tmobile Prepaid and had a hard time figuring out what my pin was... I have it sorted now. However, that shouldn't interfere with them shipping out my phone, correct? I placed the order on the 16th (Saturday) and it still isn't in the system yet at their order status page yet. Regardless of whether the number was ported through or not; they should have shipped my phone, right?

Besides, why would I want to port the number NOW when I still haven't received my phone yet? I am still using my old phone and don't want to port until I get my new # obviously.... So I'm rather pissed that they did not send me my phone. I can't call customer service cause its 2:am right now so I have to wait until tomorrow. Do you think they mailed it yet? I never received a tracking number and my card has not been charged yet. If they didn't send it out then I am going to go with Verizon and tell them to forget about it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.