Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Buying Tips and Advice

Old Dec 21, 2012, 08:58 AM   #1
ibittler
macrumors newbie

Tracking EU Merge Online Order

Hi,
I've an order from Apple which is shipping, and contains a different range of products (iPhone and Refurbished MacBook Air). It was shipped on the 19th and it's expected to arrive to Spain on the 2nd Jan.

On the order page, in the track shippment dropdown, there are two reference codes:
  • 32xxxxxxx
  • C20xxxxx

The first one, it corresponds to a shipment handled by TNT from Eindehoven to Somaglia, so, this one it's clearly from my order, which a package was moving to Somaglia to merge all the packages via TNT. However, the second number, I don't know which carrier handles that, and, I've tried other options but without result. Do you know how to track the second number?
ibittler is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22, 2012, 07:44 AM   #2
ibittler
macrumors newbie

Anyway, eventhough I still don't know which carrier handled the C-reference number, yesterday I got my final tracking code. They expect to deliver it on the 28th!
ibittler is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Buying Tips and Advice