Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Dec 23, 2012, 09:25 AM   #1
c.greene914
macrumors regular

Attachments not showing up in Messages??

Test goes through fine both ways but if I attach a picture or video it does not send regardless from which device the message originates.

I have tried logging off on both the computer and the phone and logging back in, I have tried a hard reset on the phone, nothing helps. Funny thing is, it used to work just fine, but no longer does. This was a handy feature because if I had a pic on my computer that I wanted on my phone I could just text myself instead of having to create an email.

Anyone experienced this or have a resolution?
c.greene914 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store