Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

corey407woc

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 17, 2010
Just updated to the new 3.0 version of ESPN Scorecenter and it crashes every other time and is terrible.

Intell

macrumors P6
Jan 24, 2010
Inside
If you're planning to get it from someone else and use it on your device, it won't work. Each IPA or app is linked to a person's Apple ID. To use someone else's IPA you would need their Apple ID and password. Not very many people are willing to share that.

Risco

macrumors 68000
Jul 22, 2010
United Kingdom
If you sync your apps, but have not synced your phone since updating then you should have your old copy in iTunes. Disable transfer purchases before you sync, delete the one on your phone and install the one from iTunes.

Sylon

macrumors 68020
Feb 26, 2012
Michigan/Ohio, USA
I have it on both my iPad and iPhone, this new interface has been on the iPad for a little while now I think. However, on the iPhone, it won't let me log in. Keeps saying my member name or password are wrong. Yet, I am signed in on my iPad, and I can see my member name just fine. Trying all the passwords I would normally use for such a thing and none of them are working. I'm scared to sign out of my account on my iPad in fears of not being able to sign back in.

lelisa13p

macrumors 68000
Mar 6, 2009
Atlanta, GA USA
Could it be a glitch that only allows logging in from one device at a time? (Similar to the one that HBO Go has.) The only way to test would be to log out of the one and then into the other. Leap of faith.

Beeplance

macrumors 68000
Jul 29, 2012
Works fine on my 3GS. Like the new interface and the fact that it's optimized for iOS 6.0:)

mnsportsgeek

macrumors 601
Feb 24, 2009
The latest release of scorecenter is really slick. I couldn't be happier. We finally got iphone 5 support with a redesign.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.