Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

acearchie

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Jan 15, 2006
A christmas gift to all photographers from Flickr.

Click this link here and get 3 months of free Flickr Pro.

Unfortunately doesn't include stats but beggars can't be choosers!

DirtySocks85

macrumors 65816
Mar 12, 2009
Wichita, KS
Wow! Thanks so much for passing that on. I'm new to photography and was considering upgrading to a Flickr Pro account, but hadn't decided if it was worth it to do now, or if I should wait until I was a bit further in. This settled that debate pretty quickly.

dimme

macrumors 68040
Feb 14, 2007
SF, CA
I am allready a pro user, but with the Flicker gift they extended my subscription for 3 more months.
I highly recommend flicker pro.

nburwell

macrumors 603
May 6, 2008
DE
what happens after 3 months ? should i delete some pictures ?

My account was automatically converted to "pro" since I'm already a standard member.

After three months, they will simply revert your account to standard from pro.

acearchie

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Jan 15, 2006
what happens after 3 months ? should i delete some pictures ?

They don't delete your pictures, they are still in the cloud but you can't access them and will only have the most recent 200 shots in your photostream.

Laird Knox

macrumors 68000
Jun 18, 2010
I didn't care for the landing page. I checked the ToS link but was curious how much the service cost and what it included. Since nothing was listed I figured it would be on the next page so I clicked the button. Next thing I knew I was signed up.

After reviewing it I am not unhappy with what they offer. It was just a rather abrupt signup. Only time will tell if I keep it after the three months.

Thanks for heads up though.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.