Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X > Mac OS X Server, Xserve, and Networking

Old Dec 22, 2012, 02:58 PM   #1
rafeaustin
macrumors newbie

iTunes server missing albums on iPad

I have a mac mini server running OSX server 10.6.8 and using home sharing to access the files from my MBA, iPhone, and iPad (1st gen iOS5). I can see all the music on my MBA and iPhone no problem. On my iPad, it only displays the last few albums I dropped into iTunes. I think it my have happened with I updated the OSX OS software on the server? I am running iTunes 10.

Any ideas? Thanks

[solved] deleted and added albums back into iTunes
note to self - never upgrade itunes to 11

Last edited by rafeaustin; Dec 23, 2012 at 08:37 PM.
rafeaustin is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X > Mac OS X Server, Xserve, and Networking