Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone

Old Dec 22, 2012, 04:25 PM   #1
meistervu
macrumors 6502a

Strangest thing ever happened to me on iOS

I was trying to send a text message and couldn't get the keyboard to show up. I rebooted the phone and the keyboard, went to text, and the keyboard appeared for a couple of seconds then gone again.

I was scratching my head, then I saw my bluetooth keyboard. It has not been active for weeks, until about 15 minutes before when I was cleaning my desk and touched the keys by accident.

It turned out the keyboard woke up and connected to my phone. The phone thought I wanted to use the bluetooth keyboard and disabled the virtual keyboard on the phone.
Old Dec 22, 2012, 04:33 PM   #2
Damolee
macrumors regular

Have to remember that one. Might have been annoying but that could be seen as pretty useful.
Damolee is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone