Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Clix Pix

macrumors Core
I was in Microcenter today and was both surprised and delighted to see that they had the InCase Neoprene Sleeve for the iPad Mini! I'd been thinking I'd have to wait another month or so for it to appear on store shelves. I snapped it up immediately, of course. The iPad Mini fits into it perfectly, Smart Cover on, and there is plenty of protection on both front and back with this. I've had one for my earlier regular-sized iPads as well, and it really is very useful. For just everyday going out-and-about I carry the iPad Mini with the Smart Cover on and tuck it into an old, too-large RadTech Sleevz that I also use for the larger iPad. I've only just recently gotten the one sized for the iPad Mini, too. When I'll be carrying the iPad Mini in my camera bag with camera gear or in a different type of bag with a lot of other stuff and she needs a bit more protection than the RadSleevz provides, that is when the InCase Neoprene Sleeve will come into play, as it provides a lot more protection all over for the iPad Mini and yet is still easily compact and portable while a bit bulkier. I'm very pleased to have found one so quickly!

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.