Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

anthonycastelli

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 23, 2012
Hi Everyone! I'm not sure if this is the right category to post this in and if not, would the mods mind moving it, if thats possible?

Anyways, I'm creating my own iOS development studio/company and have been pulling my hair out for months trying to come up with a name. My goal is something catchy and easy to remember. (atebits, tapbots, apple, etc) I was wondering if any of you wouldn't mind sharing some ideas? I've tried brainstorming, comping up with names from places and objects but none of them really gave me anything that I liked. I'm not the best when it comes to picking a name. If you all wouldn't mind sharing some ideas, I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks so much

Update: I forgot to mention what exactly I do. So basically I'm starting my own iOS / OS X software development company.

Last edited:

SnowLeopard OSX

macrumors 6502a
Dec 5, 2012
California
Hi Everyone! I'm not sure if this is the right category to post this in and if not, would the mods mind moving it, if thats possible?

Anyways, I'm creating my own iOS development studio/company and have been pulling my hair out for months trying to come up with a name. My goal is something catchy and easy to remember. (atebits, tapbots, apple, etc) I was wondering if any of you wouldn't mind sharing some ideas? I've tried brainstorming, comping up with names from places and objects but none of them really gave me anything that I liked. I'm not the best when it comes to picking a name. If you all wouldn't mind sharing some ideas, I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks so much

Wouldn't it be kind of important for us to know what your app actually does so we can tie in studio/app name suggestions into the actual function of the app?

anthonycastelli

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 23, 2012
Wouldn't it be kind of important for us to know what your app actually does so we can tie in studio/app name suggestions into the actual function of the app?

Right you are. I totally forgot to add that in there. I updated my first post with the information. :)

----------

try orange, apple did well with a fruit.

I thought about a fruit but I guess im after something that rolls off the tongue a little more, you know what I mean? :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.