Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Dec 23, 2012, 07:00 PM   #1
macrumors newbie

Best way to get sketch into notes

I have started typing lecture/course notes into Voodoopad and for some of the things I do I need quick sketch diagrams in there and I am looking of ways to do it. Ideas so far:

1) Draw by hand and:
1.1) Take a photograph (possibly a sheet at a time and cut them up)
1.2) Scan them as above

2) Graphics tablet. If so what software would work well for this? I have photoshop/illustrator, but I think this would be overkill for a simple line drawing. Open to any recommendations.

Any others?
8.33 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search