Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

solostars

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 20, 2011
Would I be able to get a mini from apple store in morning or is it too late. Not been keeping up with its popularity, but considering it for a gift. Wasn't sure if they are all sold out and there isn't a chance. White 16g
Thanks.

mrkjsn

macrumors 6502
Jan 10, 2010
Would I be able to get a mini from apple store in morning or is it too late. Not been keeping up with its popularity, but considering it for a gift. Wasn't sure if they are all sold out and there isn't a chance. White 16g
Thanks.

White 16GB is going to be very difficult to come by but it's worth a shot. I went to my Apple store over the weekend just to take a look at the new iMacs and noticed that they had quite a few mini's sitting at the express checkout table.

SnowLeopard OSX

macrumors 6502a
Dec 5, 2012
California
Thanks.

It would be pretty difficult to find a model in 16 GB, although, you never know. Apple is open on Christmas Eve. I'll provide a link below so you can search for the nearest Apple store near you. Give them a call, find out if they have the product/model/capacity that you're looking for in stock. Store hours and extended holiday hours are also provided.

Apple retail store locations:

http://www.apple.com/retail/storelist/

joshwithachance

macrumors 68010
Dec 11, 2009
You may have had a shot if you were looking to find a black one, but I think the white 16GB model will be near impossible to snag at this time.

solostars

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 20, 2011
Thanks. I'll take black, that'd be fine. I'll give it a shot. Wasn't sure if it was a shot in the dark or not.

thetruth1985

macrumors 6502
Sep 17, 2010
It depends where you are. Here in Houston, it is impossible to find any mini other than the 64gb. I ended up with a extra 16gb that I listed on craigslist. Within 30 minutes, I had about 20 inquiries for it. You may want to try craigslist in your area but expect to pay a premium.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.