Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Dec 24, 2012, 03:17 AM   #1
Tech198
macrumors 601

iTunes Account issues

Hi all.

Under what circumstances will iTunes prompt the user to answer Security questions, before proceeding with a purchase ?

For example. i've used difference Macs since setting up one of my 2 Apple ID's and successfully purchased apps & music from that 1 of those accounts, without needing to verify anything.

However, logging into my second Apple ID account, i am prompted to verify my identity, as its the first time i've used this mac with this account..

If this is true, then why wasn't i notified with my original account ?

In any case, now for the question:

Since I have forgotten the answers to these second Apple ID account, i'm unable to make any purchase movies, TV shows from the iTunes Store on this Mac. Apart from calling Apple, is there any other way ?

Its umm.... not really up for discussion as to why i can't call Apple so don't ask

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store