Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Apple TV and Home Theater

Old Dec 27, 2012, 05:01 PM   #1
JPM42
macrumors regular

Artwork Missing In First Two Seasons Of "The Office"

Earlier this year, I purchased the first two seasons of "The Office" from iTunes, and when viewing them on my Apple TV or any other iOS device, the artwork for each season is missing. For instance, here's what it looks like on my iPad:

Thumb resize.

I contacted iTunes support and they didn't have a solution, other than to leave general feedback, which doesn't seem particularly helpful. So I'm wondering if anyone here has had a similar problem and, if so, what solution you tried. To clarify, I'm viewing these through iTunes in the Cloud, so this isn't a matter of simply changing artwork in the files in iTunes, as the files are on my computer.

Thanks!

Last edited by JPM42; Dec 27, 2012 at 05:10 PM.
JPM42 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Apple TV and Home Theater