Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Onexy

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 14, 2012
So I have 2 Animes which are produced by the same animation-studio. I use the artist-tag for the studio names and have everything perfectly tagged. Now when I tried to sync 2 TV shows from the same studio, one didn't show up on the iPad (after successful syncing). When I investigated further I found the missing TV show inside the the other shows episode list.

On iTunes everything works just fine.

The issue is 'fixed' by changing one shows artist-tag slightly but I'm not happy with it.

Can anyone confirm this or knows a fix for it without changing the artist tag? Is it a bug? I am using an iPad 3 with iOS 6.0.1 and iTunes 11.0.1.

Mr Butters

macrumors newbie
Aug 31, 2012
The same thing is happening with two Groove3 tutorials I loaded on my new iPad4 from my mid 2012 MacBookPro. OSX 10.8.2. iTunes 11.01. IOS 6.0.1
Where do I change the artist tags?

Thanks,

will

Last edited:

Onexy

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 14, 2012
In iTunes mark all episodes of a show, right click, information and change the artist name in the form. It's enough to add a "." or whatever to it. Now resync your iPad.

Mr Butters

macrumors newbie
Aug 31, 2012
Thanks a lot that worked.
I thought I had done something wrong.
Got the iPad 5 days ago.

Will

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.