Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Buying Tips and Advice

Old Dec 27, 2012, 11:03 AM   #1
LSDodgersxxx
macrumors newbie

Just some quick help

Hi everyone, it's the end of the year and, that means tax season. I want to get an Iphone but before I do, first I wanted to get some advice. Should I go and buy and iphone now? or is there is there another newer iphone being made? I also hear from people that there isn't many apps for iphone and, that everything we pretty much have to buy, is this true? or does the Iphone have free apps like Androids do? Thanks for your help in advance.
Old Dec 27, 2012, 11:06 AM   #2
simsaladimbamba

The iPhone 5 has just been released, so no worries, a new one will at least be some months away, probably even more.

And yes, out of the 700.000 apps for iOS (the operating system for iPhones and iPads and other iDevices) some are free, probably around 300.000 or more. Enough to get by with.

PS: There is a iPhone specific sub forum here and to edit your thread title to a descriptive one, to get a knowledgable audience and help making the thread easier to find for people looking for the same information, just click on the button on the bottom right of your original post and then click the button below your message.
simsaladimbamba is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Buying Tips and Advice