Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone

Old Jan 16, 2013, 03:34 AM   #1
ike08
macrumors newbie

iPhone 4S receives call and message while in airplane mode

Hello guys,

I am travelling oversea right now on holiday and have been turning on airplane mode for about 2 weeks to avoid roaming charges. Recently, I received a random call from New Zealand and a text message while my iPhone is in airplane mode. I was not connected to wifi when I received the text message. I think this is not normal and hope you guys can help me fix it.

I can only find one discussion on the web about this but no solutions. https://discussions.apple.com/thread...art=0&tstart=0

Also, my 4S is on iOS 6.0.1 and not jailbroken.

Thanks
ike08 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone