Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone

Old Dec 27, 2012, 02:21 AM   #1
snerkler
macrumors 6502a

iTunes 11.0.1 Query

I've just updated iTunes to the latest version and I don't like how the bar at the bottom no longer shows the storage allocation of the device at the bottom unless you hover over it, only a status bar with colours. When choosing music etc to sync with my idevices it's nice to see how much storage is being used where, and how much is left without having to, for example, select an album to sync then having to hover over the bar to see how much you've got left to see if you've got room to sync anything else. Is there a way you can get the storage to show all the time, ie permanently show how much storage is being used by music, photos etc and how much is left without having to hover over the bar?

Cheers.
snerkler is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27, 2012, 02:24 AM   #2
Macman45
macrumors G5

Quote:
Originally Posted by snerkler View Post
I've just updated iTunes to the latest version and I don't like how the bar at the bottom no longer shows the storage allocation of the device at the bottom unless you hover over it, only a status bar with colours. When choosing music etc to sync with my idevices it's nice to see how much storage is being used where, and how much is left without having to, for example, select an album to sync then having to hover over the bar to see how much you've got left to see if you've got room to sync anything else. Is there a way you can get the storage to show all the time, ie permanently show how much storage is being used by music, photos etc and how much is left without having to hover over the bar?

Cheers.
Not that I've found...It's too small too...The old larger capacity bar was at least useful, this one is far too small to view properly.
Old Dec 27, 2012, 02:33 AM   #3
snerkler
macrumors 6502a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macman45 View Post
Not that I've found...It's too small too...The old larger capacity bar was at least useful, this one is far too small to view properly.
OK, thanks
snerkler is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone