Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old Dec 27, 2012, 11:29 AM   #1
n0cus
macrumors regular
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Dust Under the Screen

Is got my iPad mini, and I noticed that there is a piece of dust under the screen. I was wondering if any other people were experiencing the same thing. I think I might exchange it see if the new one doesn't have the dust issue.
n0cus is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27, 2012, 01:27 PM   #2
joshwithachance
macrumors 65816
 
joshwithachance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by n0cus View Post
Is got my iPad mini, and I noticed that there is a piece of dust under the screen. I was wondering if any other people were experiencing the same thing. I think I might exchange it see if the new one doesn't have the dust issue.
There's actually been quite a few threads about this already. Just take it to the Apple store, they should have no problem replacing it for you.
__________________
13.3" MacBook Pro w/ Retina Display paired with 27" ASUS MX279H monitor.
iPad 3rd Generation (64GB, Verizon LTE)
Note 3 (Verizon)
joshwithachance is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27, 2012, 08:26 PM   #3
darngooddesign
macrumors G3
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Atlanta, GA
Lift up the screen and use compressed air to blow the dust away.
__________________
64 giggity... giggity... gigg-i-ty
Lego Apple Store
darngooddesign is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27, 2012, 09:33 PM   #4
n0cus
Thread Starter
macrumors regular
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by darngooddesign View Post
Lift up the screen and use compressed air to blow the dust away.
You are kidding right. I hope.

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshwithachance View Post
There's actually been quite a few threads about this already. Just take it to the Apple store, they should have no problem replacing it for you.
Do you know if they replace it with a refurb.
n0cus is offline   0 Reply With Quote

Reply
MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:16 PM.

Mac Rumors | Mac | iPhone | iPhone Game Reviews | iPhone Apps

Mobile Version | Fixed | Fluid | Fluid HD
Copyright 2002-2013, MacRumors.com, LLC