Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

slackyhacky

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 27, 2012
Does anyone know how to get NBA League Pass Mobile to airplay?

Do I need to jailbreak my Apple TV 2, or my phone, or both? Does Jailbreaking these work?

CocoaPuffs

macrumors 68020
Aug 23, 2008
NBA has its own ATV channel and is partnered with Apple to offer exclusive content, which has a different subscription plan than mobile.

Look up NBA Broadband for more information.

slackyhacky

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 27, 2012
interesting....

I know I can purchase the NBA league pass for the apple TV for about 10x the cost of the league pass for mobile...that wasn't the question.

League Pass Mobile - Airplay is disabled. I was wondering if there is a work around to get it to work.

I paid for the content - I want to watch it on the screen I decide. (I can't imagine buying a DVD and the seller of the DVD specifies the size of TV I can watch it on).

Anybody have any answers to the question?

linds15

macrumors 6502a
Oct 16, 2012
Great White North
I know I can purchase the NBA league pass for the apple TV for about 10x the cost of the league pass for mobile...that wasn't the question.

League Pass Mobile - Airplay is disabled. I was wondering if there is a work around to get it to work.

I paid for the content - I want to watch it on the screen I decide. (I can't imagine buying a DVD and the seller of the DVD specifies the size of TV I can watch it on).

Anybody have any answers to the question?
how much was what you bought?

CocoaPuffs

macrumors 68020
Aug 23, 2008

Why do you think is that, duh?

linds15

macrumors 6502a
Oct 16, 2012
Great White North
regardless of where you are in the world, i find this is what works best
buy nba international league pass, you can get it even in the states theres ways around it. using the app on either iphone or iPad + a jailbreak app called location spoofer, gets you every game at any time, streams flawlessly with ipad

this is the main reason i will never upgrade my ipad from 5.1.1, everything i want it to do works perfectly

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.