Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Mac Basics and Help

Old Dec 29, 2012, 04:14 AM   #1
MJCluness
macrumors newbie

iTunes Photo Sharing - Multiple iPhoto Libraries Help?

I have recently split a large iPhoto library into several smaller ones (organised by year) using iPhoto Library Manager. Prior to this I used iTunes to share my whole iPhoto library with my Apple TV.

When I now go into iTunes to select the photos I wish to share with Apple TV, iTunes can only "see" those photos in the currently open iPhoto library (which is now 1 year's worth of photos) as opposed to the entire multi-year library.

Is there any way to allow iTunes to all the iPhoto libraries for sharing as opposed to simply the library that is open?

Appreciate your help on this one - thanks.
MJCluness is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Mac Basics and Help