Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad

Old Dec 30, 2012, 12:53 PM   #1
Jnardis
macrumors 6502a

Mercury Browser

I downloaded the free version and like it a lot. I recently bought my mom an ipad mini and am looking for a solution for the small font in safari. Is there a way in Mercury to change the font once for all the pages or do I have to change it for every time I visit a site for the first time? I was hoping that feature came with the Mercury pro if I bought it. Thanks.
Jnardis is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30, 2012, 01:04 PM   #2
kodeman53
Banned

1. Asked in a thread.
2. Started a thread.

Third times a charm.
kodeman53 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30, 2012, 06:46 PM   #3
Tikatika
macrumors 6502

@Jnardis I am using the free version on my Mini and it holds font size on MacRumors/iPad just fine. I have set different fonts for each main page on the websites as I first visit them, and then the font always switches automatically to my set one on subsequent visits. Hope that answers the question.

And to @Kodeman53 ... Why so snarky???!!?? It took you more time for your non-response response than it would have to nicely answer the question. I hope 2013 treats you better.
Tikatika is offline   6 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31, 2012, 07:22 PM   #4
rrjr80
macrumors member

I use Mercury and simply have the font size adjusted for all my frequently visited sites. However I've read that Perfect browser is another option that saves the font size and applies it to all sites, instead of having to set it for each one individually.
rrjr80 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1, 2013, 01:35 PM   #5
Jnardis
macrumors 6502a

Thanks so much for the info. I used Mercury for 3 days now it seems to be a lot slower then chrome. I wish chrome had the functions that Mercury offers. Back to chrome.
Jnardis is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad