Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Dec 30, 2012, 02:54 PM   #1
fatalle
macrumors newbie

Sick of Itunes 11

Hi, I have a few problems with Itunes that are pissing me off.

First of all, I'm running my monitor at native resolution and Itunes window is always cropped. I mean when I go full size there are some pixels missing like if it would be operating at a higher resolution than my monitor can display.

Second and more important, I remember Itunes 10.x always showed if an app was already downloaded so whenever I would go to the App Store and look for the top-free apps I would download those apps I still don't own.
In Itunes 11 every app shows as either free or price-tag so I don't know what apps I have downloaded and what apps I haven't.

And third, I accidentally clicked on one app's price-tag and bought it. Itunes 10 asked first if I was sure about buying it, like a confirmation popup. Can I have that back?
fatalle is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30, 2012, 11:24 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatalle View Post
Hi, I have a few problems with Itunes that are pissing me off.

First of all, I'm running my monitor at native resolution and Itunes window is always cropped. I mean when I go full size there are some pixels missing like if it would be operating at a higher resolution than my monitor can display.

Second and more important, I remember Itunes 10.x always showed if an app was already downloaded so whenever I would go to the App Store and look for the top-free apps I would download those apps I still don't own.
In Itunes 11 every app shows as either free or price-tag so I don't know what apps I have downloaded and what apps I haven't.

And third, I accidentally clicked on one app's price-tag and bought it. Itunes 10 asked first if I was sure about buying it, like a confirmation popup. Can I have that back?
Visit the Macworld site and check the roll-back instructions there...iTunes 11 is the worst piece of software to be ever released by Apple.
50548 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store