Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Prototype18

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 30, 2012
Hi guys.

I have 2 iphones 4S and 1 3GS. I use them everyday and cant be more happy.

But now im facing iphone 5.

I found them on eBay (also those 3 phones were bought on eBay) for 600$ shipped.

BUT they have bad ESN.

Just 1 short answer as googling it couldnt clarify me.

Can i use them outside US Ex in Albania with GSM mobiles. Im handy with jailbreak / flashin / Gevey etc.

Thank you !

gpsouza

macrumors 6502
Jan 1, 2012
Lisbon
No way t unlock it as i dont live in US.

Thank you :)

Don't know where you live, but considering 600US$ for an iPhone with bad ESN and you will probably ending with a customs problem (taxes due importing), it was better to check anywhere else. An new iPhone unlocked costs 700 dolars...

Prototype18

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 30, 2012
Well i found the 4s for 124$ on ebay bought is and its flawless !

Also i was considering to get that 5 and i found some good one for 600 (at&t ) and i can unlock for 3$ :D

Thank you all !

Applejuiced

macrumors Westmere
Apr 16, 2008
At the iPhone hacks section.

Also i was considering to get that 5 and i found some good one for 600 (at&t ) and i can unlock for 3$ :D

Thank you all !

True.
But for $649 you can buy a brand new factory unlocked i5. No risk with an eBay auction, blacklisted or unlock needed.
Saving $49 is not really dirt cheap.

sulpfiction

macrumors 68040
Aug 16, 2011
Philadelphia Area

Thank you all !

For me, id pay the additional money and buy without any worries direct from apple. Between eBay, bad esn, blacklist, etc. it would be a very small price to pay for the piece of mind. Can't believe u would even consider the eBay one, actually.

Prototype18

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 30, 2012
Actually i cant buy from apple and unlocked here costs 1200 Euros. And Locked one 700 Euros. So 500 E its way to much. Thats why i was considering ebay. I dotn care if its stolen there in the US. Im way to far US and eBay is the only place to buy.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.